The 7th International Visualization Symposium Preliminary Program is available! Click here to view the many exciting sessions planned.
The theme of this year’s conference is Visualization for Big Data. As big data has exploded onto the scene in the last few years, the need for transportation agencies and companies to visualize this data is more critical than ever. Come join us in California where industry leaders will exchange ideas on best practices and new techniques in visualization.
Conference tracks include:
- Probe: Visualizing the oceans of probe data from travelers’ mobile devices.
- Mobile: Usability techniques for presenting and collecting information from mobile devices.
- Performance Measures: Discovering and communicating congestion, mobility, safety, and operations information with novel visual analytics.
- Operations: Working to visualize transportation data for operations and planning purposes.
- Design: Visualizing projects from conceptualization, through design and construction.
- Safety: Enhancing vehicular safety through better data discovery tools.
- Asset Management: Increasing efficiency of asset management through better visualization.
- Modeling and Simulation: New tools to enhance the presentation of transportation models.
Click here for more information and to register. The 'Early Bird' registration ends September 7, so be sure to register asap!